As you know I’m currently studying a Diploma of Remedial Massage Therapy course which I’ll complete in July 2018. Right now, I’m currently finishing up my last week of semester one. I’m happy to inform you that I’m up to date with all my assignments. So, I have a little time today to reflect over this semester and work out how I can prepare for next semester.
During semester 1, I did the following
- I turn up to class on time (or a little late), but never early.
- I left my assignments to the last minute and handed them in late.
- I stayed up late working on assignments or procrastinating.
- I didn’t practice or organise enough people to practice on this semester.
- I didn’t have a clear morning and night time routine.
- I don’t consistently prepare and bring my lunch to school/work.
- I don’t have an exercise routine, or meal plan, or cleaning schedule.
- I don’t consistently fill out my dairy/journal.
- Oh and my blog, well I rarely upload any blog posts.
Clearly, I need to work on my time management and organisation. At this point in time I simply go with the flow, then freak out when there’s a deadline. I’m sick of just surviving, I want to be thriving. Ultimately, I want to be active, happy and healthy next semester and beyond.
So, starting next week I’ll be enjoying a two week break from school. These holidays, I’ll be organising time with friends and family. Plus I’ll be working out and actioning my daily routines (morning, nightly, exercise routines). I’ll also be scheduling in people to practice my massage skills on.
Then when, semester 2, term 3, begins, I’ll focusing on the following:
- Arriving to class at least 10 minutes early
- Bringing in a homemade lunch to school/work daily
- Plan out my weeks meal plan and prep meals every Sunday & Wednesday
- Plan out my schedule each and every morning
- Journal every night.
- I’ll practise massage either on my own or with a client daily.
- I’ll be blogging this process weekly, I’ll post every Monday.
I have some exciting dreams that I want to accomplish in the future. So, this year, I’ll be working on getting into shape, eating healthy plant-based meals and become a pro at managing all of my daily activities. These things will help me achieve my goals and are also vital for maintaining my sanity.
So stay tuned for more frequent content.
x A x